Monday 3 October 2016

ENGLISH IN SEPTEMBER

THE FAMILY

FAMILY VOCABULARY QUIZ

CLICK HERE

AND NOW COMES A SONG!!

Here are the lyrics, write five questions and ask your partner.

  The Family Song
This song is about my family
They’re all very close to me
I love them very much
We always keep in touch
I’ve got a mother and a father
a son and a daughter
a grandfather and a grandmother
a sister and a brother
My father’s name is Stan
He drives a baker’s van
My mother’s name is Dorothy
And she is 53
My son is called Mark
He loves to play in the park
My daughter’s name is Kelly
She’s always watching telly
I’ve got a mother and a father
a son and a daughter
a grandfather and a grandmother
a sister and a brother
Grandfather was a sailor
But his surname is Taylor
Grandmother hates cold weather
They’ve spent 73 years together
My sister goes to the gym
That’s why she is so thin
My brother lives in Sydney
That’s everyone in my family

 Complete these questions and answers.

WHAT ______  _______  _______________ NAME?
HIS ___________ NAME_______ STAN

WHAT______ HE________?
HE_____ A BAKER´S VAN

WHAT______ _________ _____________ NAME?
HIS_________ NAME________KELLY

WHAT_________ SHE LIKE?
SHE _________  ___________ TELLY

WHAT______ ______ _______________ SURNAME?
HIS______________SURNAME _______ TAYLOR

WHAT DOES GRANDMOTHER HATE?
SHE _______________ COLD WEATHER

WHERE _________ HER SISTER_______?
SHE________ TO THE GYM

WHERE_____________HIS BROTHER_________?
HE_____________ IN SYDNEY.


THE ALPHABET


And here are some exercises:

click here 

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION 




 VERB TO HAVE GOT

 

 PARTS OF THE BODY




 And some exercises here:
click here


And now let´s describe somebody!!!





And a very special link for one of ours students
click here


No comments:

Post a Comment